Welcome - All VISC Users Please Read

Boneman

Super Moderator
Welcome VISC alumni (past, present and future).

BC Riders.net has generously provided VISC with our own forum corner here on their site. If you haven't already, please read and familiarize yourself with the forum rules here: http://www.bcriders.net/forum/f3/forum-rules-2/

This VISC forum is for discussing VISC related discussions and topics and is not restricted to just VISC Alumni. Like wise, as members of BC Riders, we have access to the many other topics and forums listed on this site. I encourage everyone to take advantage of the wealth of information listed here and actively participate and use the forums available to them.

Please remember that we are gusts here of BC Riders and each of us is a representative of VISC.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please email me or send me a PM.

Cheers,

Dave 'Boneman' Bone
VISC Motorcycle Instructor

Last edited:

l-unit

Hey all :) Does anyone have the the number of bikes that showed up to Saturday's ride for safety? I heard ~275?

Scootergal125

Hey all :) Does anyone have the the number of bikes that showed up to Saturday's ride for safety? I heard ~275?
I counted 247, but then we added at least another 30 - so you're on the money! I think we should just round up to 300.....:thumbup:

Lady VRod

Live, love, Laugh, Learn
290 was the final count.. I've been building a photo album from the event. I'll create an album here so everyone can share. I'm going to try not to focus on particular people in case there is someone who would rather not be posted. I'll work on group pics. If there is anyone who doesn't want to be seen... .PLEASE send me a PM and I'll edit the photos.

Last edited: