That was a nice little ride.

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
I met up with brand new Clearwater resident and BC Riders "hooligan" Dudette (Linda). We met at the Husky in Little Fort and from there we took the 24 to 100Mile House, went for a coffee at Tim H., fueled up and went back home. From start to finish a four hour ride, which is nice for a sunny Thursday afternoon.
It's nice to see that "us old folks" can still have fun on two wheels.
Thanks Linda, it was nice meeting you and we have to do it again. Maybe we can even meet-up with your old riding buddies from Vancouver, like you mentioned. And maybe we can even sucker REAPER in to join us.

Bob. :sport12:

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
I'm laid off again.
Again?! That sucks! But, believe me, I know the feeling. We were down this winter for 4½ months and now again I've been home since the beginning of August and I don't know how much longer it will last. I'm lucky that everything I own, including my house, is paid for.
But if anything (riding wise) is going to happen we will be posting it up here.

REAPER

What little I have is paid for too. I'm the type of person, if I don't have cash in hand I don't buy it. I think it will only be a week this time. Thats life on the railroad, one week at a time.

Dudette

Again?! That sucks! But, believe me, I know the feeling. We were down this winter for 4½ months and now again I've been home since the beginning of August and I don't know how much longer it will last. I'm lucky that everything I own, including my house, is paid for.
But if anything (riding wise) is going to happen we will be posting it up here.

Well.....I can understand being laid off and not working but how about being self employed and not working.....that sucks!! :eek:
Work has been fairly slow but on the other hand gave me plenty of time to plan the move from lower mainland to Clearwater. So there.....and now that I'm pretty much settled in.....TIME TO RIDE!!!!

If Reaper gets organized and let me know a bit ahead....there could be a nice ride for us meeting him down maybe around Yale and do some Canyon action and backroads up in the Merritt, Ashcroft and such. I have some nice riding buddies down in Vancouver (which I will dearly miss since I won't see them as much) that showed me some very interesting trails.....but no cow trails!!

REAPER

Well.....I can understand being laid off and not working but how about being self employed and not working.....that sucks!! :eek:
That would suck.

If Reaper gets organized and let me know a bit ahead....
All I have to do is get a permit and go to my Mom's and get it. Tues, Wed or Thurs work for me.

Dudette

All I have to do is get a permit and go to my Mom's and get it. Tues, Wed or Thurs work for me.[/QUOTE]

We are talking about this coming Tues..Wed or Thurs?!?

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
Hey Dudette, isn't this one of your buddies that you mentioned, he is "getting out of bike-ing".
[ame=http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114456]CBR 1000 RR Performance parts for sale. - bcsportbikes.com[/ame]

Dudette

It's nice to see that "us old folks" can still have fun on two wheels.

I only assume you're talking for YOURSELF.....right Bob?! .....right? :D

Dudette

Yes Ma'am...only plans I have this week is to go drink one day
Allright then. I know I have one small job coming up next week. Still have to confirm the exact day. Should know by tonight or tomorrow.
Then maybe we'll get Bob "the Queen" to make some plan, if her excellency of course has some time for "little people" like us.

REAPER

Just let me know what day so I can make arrangements to go drink with the other 25 guys that got laid off, since we cant drink when on call 24/7

Dudette

Just let me know what day so I can make arrangements to go drink with the other 25 guys that got laid off, since we cant drink when on call 24/7
As soon as I get the definite day of my work....I'll organize something and will let you guys know and hopefully it will work for everybody.