New Rider in langley looking for someone to ride with

Paullwall

I have my bike learners and still need someone to ride with. I just want to ride around, maybe to whiterock or aldergrove. maybe even around langley. PM me. My name is Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Hi Paul Im In Langley.. Just put insurance on the bike... where ln Lang are you.. Im near 64th...

jafkaf81

As the weather has turned and more peeps have their legal papers on hand or coming soon ..........dedicated rides will be posted , I was out on the Langley backroads last sunday blowing the cobwebs and dust off my ride . A bit chilly in the am , but the afternoon was nice .

LD-2005

riding on Van Isle over the weekend.

A bunch of riders are getting together to do MITM (meet in the middle) a the Pipers Pub in nanaimo on Sunday. There are riders coming on from Campbell River, Duncan, port Alberni and Victoria. if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post the times...

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
A bunch of riders are getting together to do MITM (meet in the middle) a the Pipers Pub in nanaimo on Sunday. There are riders coming on from Campbell River, Duncan, port Alberni and Victoria. if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post the times...
:WTF: :hi jack: :spank2:.

Last edited:

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
:welcome: Paullwall :party0011::party0011::party0011:.
By the sounds of it, you get to ride with the boss :woot:.

Dudette

:WTF: :hi jack: :spank2:.

Yeah MISSY....what was that "barging on a conversation"??!!!
:disapproval: :D