new rider in Courtenay

Ian745

well, maybe not quite new, but may as well be.. have ridden once in 17 years, so i decided it was time, went and got my L back, and bought a Vulcan 900 and just waiting for some friends to take me out and ride and prep for the MST

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Explorer

Hi.

I'm not sure how you joined up.. I've had friends trying to join for months now and couldn't. I had to send unsuccessful attempts to message the admin and no answer because there is something wrong with the signing up form..

Anyway..
Good luck on the new ride.. I hope you enjoy.. There are other groups on the Island, Motorcycle groups Vancouver Island..
I lived in Courtenay for 17 years.. lived on 16th St by the school . Most of the people I use to hang with are still there. I get back there at least once a year.

Slow and steady wins the race. So don't be in a hurry. Riding is a lot different now than what it use to be.

Ian745

Hi.

I'm not sure how you joined up.. I've had friends trying to join for months now and couldn't. I had to send unsuccessful attempts to message the admin and no answer because there is something wrong with the signing up form..

Anyway..
Good luck on the new ride.. I hope you enjoy.. There are other groups on the Island, Motorcycle groups Vancouver Island..
I lived in Courtenay for 17 years.. lived on 16th St by the school . Most of the people I use to hang with are still there. I get back there at least once a year.

Slow and steady wins the race. So don't be in a hurry. Riding is a lot different now than what it use to be.
ya, i keep getting a usergroup thing about primary group and such, its weird, lol