meet the middle

LD-2005

there's about 35 - 40 riders meeting at Pipers Pub in nanaimo area for a Meet In the Middle ride...

come on over if anyone is interested on Sunday April 11

Dudette

there's about 35 - 40 riders meeting at Pipers Pub in nanaimo area for a Meet In the Middle ride...

come on over if anyone is interested on Sunday April 11

Not that I was to make it....but you have to admit.....it's a very short notice!

jafkaf81

Not that I was to make it....but you have to admit.....it's a very short notice!
Spring in BC ........get used to "short notice" rides ............:party0011:

Ok ......it stopped raining in New West , meet in 15 min at the esso on .....:confused:

Have fun on the Island guys , post up some pics for us . I am off with a few friends this am , I will try and take more pics today .

Dudette

Spring in BC ........get used to "short notice" rides ............:party0011:

Ok ......it stopped raining in New West , meet in 15 min at the esso on .....:confused:

Have fun on the Island guys , post up some pics for us . I am off with a few friends this am , I will try and take more pics today .

Yeah....spring in BC....
But...I'm sure they didn't plan the ride for 35-40 riders yesterday afternoon....
MR. 2CENTS!!!! :flip::D:D

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
Have a great ride LD-2005.
I assume this is a Meet in the Middle of the Island ride? Not really "in the middle" for a lot of us. wildbillers mentioned to meet, later this season, in Merritt. That would be more a Meet in the Middle Ride for most of us.

Smokin Sam

I'll be close by. I have to be in Vic on WTF and maybe S. I'll most likely be on the hi way north on Sun tho. The crappy part is that I have to be in a cage. I got the coffee (or suggest a bevy) if ya wanna meet for a slurp while I'm there. Shoot me an e-mail for my cell no.

LD-2005

Duddette - short notice because of it being weather dependent. It was snowing on my in the cemetery on Saturday morning. I know how riders hate rain - but I hate riding in snow even more. If the day had dawned as icy and as cold as they said it was going to be cancelled.

Smokin Sam.. you'll be in Vic on :WTF:... sorry. that one made me laugh.

Dudette

Duddette - short notice because of it being weather dependent. It was snowing on my in the cemetery on Saturday morning. I know how riders hate rain - but I hate riding in snow even more. If the day had dawned as icy and as cold as they said it was going to be cancelled.

Smokin Sam.. you'll be in Vic on :WTF:... sorry. that one made me laugh.

I understand that....but it was not in the making just the very morning....was it??? Anyway.....it was a smart ass comment.......and it worked!!!