May Long Weekend

wolverine

Going for a ride on the long weekend, it will be a 2 day ride, starting @ Hope, do the loop thru Osoyoos, then up to Nakusp and we meet with Calgary riders @ Revelstokes, next day ride back thru Kamloops.:D

Some guys are camping at Revelstokes, other are staying in a hotel/motel, everyone makes their own arrangements.

wolverine

Yeah anyone can join at any time, I'm starting at Hope because I have a few friends from Van that will join, that way I meet them half way, but they are actually starting from YVR, I'll scketch a map and post it.

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
Yeah anyone can join at any time, I'm starting at Hope because I have a few friends from Van that will join, that way I meet them half way, but they are actually starting from YVR, I'll scketch a map and post it.
If you guys go on Saturday then I can take my truck into Kamloops and meet at Kamloops Yamaha. That's at the end of the Coq(sp) and at the beginning of Kamloops, just off the High Way.

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
Legal Alien I'll help you take 2 wheels off one side of your truck and i will follow on the 2 wheel ride...lol:D
Yes, that could be an option.
I'm not quite sure which two yet: left, right, front, rear or even the spare plus one of the others.

But, all joking aside, I would be nice to meet you guys.

wolverine

i wish I had more specific times regarding the ride, but since I'm not the organizing party on this one, I guess I'm just going for the ride, all I know is that is a 3 day ride involves lots of Km, and camping

wolverine

Still happening, we are meeting @Hope, its all on paved roads, there are cruisers and sportbikes going, I'll try to get the route map uploaded