Lesson learned

jafkaf81

Why a 200 dollar trailer is worth the investment [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHpcEqoDW4E&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- motorbike falls off car[/ame]

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
(Why did you post the same clip twice?)
That could have caused a major accident. That's why I always keep checking the tie-downs when I have my bike in the back of my truck and make sure that if one fails the bike still stays in the truck and don't end up on the High Way.
$200 for a trailer? Must be a used one.

jafkaf81

It's funnier the second time ....(jk)..... not sure , I copied and pasted the link , the first time it actually had 3 screens so I deleted 1 , didn't want to mess with it anymore after that .

Dudette

That could have caused a major accident. That's why I always keep checking the tie-downs when I have my bike in the back of my truck and make sure that if one fails the bike still stays in the truck and don't end up on the High Way.
$200 for a trailer? Must be a used one.

Did you buy a Harley??? :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
Did you buy a Harley??? :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]
You didn't know?
I figured you were so slow on the rides we did, why do I need a sportbike to keep up with you, I might as well take a couch and tag along. :p

Dudette

You didn't know?
I figured you were so slow on the rides we did, why do I need a sportbike to keep up with you, I might as well take a couch and tag along. :p

Aren't you just soooo funny !!!!! :spank2:
Well now I guess I can just waive at you when YOU ARE PARKED ON THE SHOULDER!!!!!!!!! :sport12: