BC Riders meet in Merritt

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
I thought it was a very neat idea from robgixxer to meet me for lunch in Merritt.
Merritt is probably most central for everybody on BC Riders, so now I'm just throwing it out there:
All BC Riders lets meet for lunch in Merritt!
Lets aim for Sunday June 14.
Time: 12:00 hrs.
I've been in Merritt, but not familiar with street names and places to eat/ meet, so I'm open for suggestions.
Personally I would like to see it "weather permitting", because I don't feel like sitting on a bike for four hours in cold and rain.
Let's hear what you guys think of it.

Bob, :sport12:

REAPER

I could go for that depending on work. Only driven thru Merritt, so dont know where anything is.

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
your super mod sidekick
Hey! I was more or less forced into it by these two: :hug: (Rob and Dennis).

Who is in so far??? Anyone?
Even if it is this time only two or three, we can still do it later on in the season (after Dennis' magical 22th) a second time and maybe get more members/ riders.

REAPER

Well I will be in 70 mile Thursday looking at a dog....anywhere good to eat lunch up there in the boonies?

REAPER

That's Justice, waiting for pics of Cruz.
Thought I would take in a rescue dog this time
Just need to see which one gets along better with my 1 yr old Boxers.

Attachments

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
Well I will be in 70 mile Thursday looking at a dog....anywhere good to eat lunch up there in the boonies?
I usually have lunch in 100Mile or Clinton, but haven't had lunch in 70Mile yet. There are plenty of restaurants on both sides of the High Way, every little town has atleast one and so has 70Mile.
Or you can have lunch at my house, it's basically "around the corner" :).

REAPER

Yup, leaving here at 5am. Would be a great ride thru the canyon, I do have a couple cargo nets...one dog to the tank and other to the bitch pad and leave GF home.

REAPER

I usually have lunch in 100Mile or Clinton, but haven't had lunch in 70Mile yet. There are plenty of restaurants on both sides of the High Way, every little town has atleast one and so has 70Mile.
Or you can have lunch at my house, it's basically "around the corner" :).
Thanks Legal, Hopefully I will make it to lunch....if it's still on.

REAPER

OK...I will know if I'm working or not by Saturday night. Will post as soon as I know.

Map??? I know where Princeton is....drove there everyday when I was driving truck.

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
Legal whats up dude Ride on Sunday???
Hmmm...I wonder if he got lost trying to find the staff room
Hey guys, are we a little impatient, some people have to work and can't sit in front of their computer whole day long, post whoring.
But, yes, the ride on Sunday is still on, weather permitting.
Though it doesn't look good for the Kamloops (Merritt) area: Thursday through Sunday; showers and thundershowers every day.