Any Friday Nights/Regular rides?

NinjaChick

Just wondering if anyone in the Vancouver-ish area goes out on any weekly rides or if anyone still does Friday night group rides?
I'd love to meet some locals and find some people that just want to ride around. Even the random buzz around Stanley Park(not that 30km/hr is really a buzz...)

Dudette

Just wondering if anyone in the Vancouver-ish area goes out on any weekly rides or if anyone still does Friday night group rides?
I'd love to meet some locals and find some people that just want to ride around. Even the random buzz around Stanley Park(not that 30km/hr is really a buzz...)
If you're down in the Lower Mainland.....you should maybe to on BCSportbikes.com and see on their forums what's goin on there. I used to go on this site when I was down in Abbotsford and there was always some rides organized. I myself do not participate in group rides but I know there always was some......

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
If you're down in the Lower Mainland.....you should maybe to on BCSportbikes.com and see on their forums what's goin on there. I used to go on this site when I was down in Abbotsford and there was always some rides organized. I myself do not participate in group rides but I know there always was some......
Way to go Linda, referring her to the competition.........:justkidding:

Dirtybill

Not sure if it still happens but some of the older guys in the area meet up at the bookstore/coffe shop in Fort Langley on Fridays. Name escapes me but it's on the east side of the traffic light just south of the rail road tracks. We used to meet there around 7-8pm.