Actually, this is what I confirmed

Dirtybill

A couple of days ago at our cabin. On our quads with neice on the back with my wife. We start down this trail that hasn't been used for a couple of years but hooks up to a major trail, near our place. A woman rides over on her bicycle, with no helmet on, asking me if this is a new trail. I reply "no". She then asks me if I know the fine for tracking over grasslands. I replied, "you're damn right I do".

I then told her I owned property there and asked her where she was from. She replied, Princeton. I made it a point to circle around the trails so I'd have a look at their brand new Suburban/Tahoe or whatever it was. The bicycle rack obscured the license plate, even more so if the bikes were on it, just like I see all the time on Hwy 3 but no tickets are ever issued for it. The dealer sticker said "Dueck" which is a Vancouver dealership, the vehicle was spotless which you never see on the "locals" vehicles.

This is typical of some of the assholes who think they just can't let live and get along with people. And most of these jerks are from the city. For more proof, take a look at BCSB.Com. Self righteous people who have ridden for maybe 5 years and they think they know it all and that applies especially to the moderators.
When I rode with these yahoos for one or two rides, a few years ago, I actually feared for my life. And that goes especially for Julia who had no business being on a bike. Bog wasn't much better because he really got uptight if you passed him. I guess his ego couldn't take it. And we all know where that got them.

I just confirmed I can't stand city people any longer.

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
You know, I was born and raised and was a teacher in a "big city", I also taught eight years in a small country side town and now I have already been living 15 years in rural BC. So it's been approximately half - half. We all know that the grass on the other side of the mountain is greener, I loved being anonymous in the city and I loved to say "Hi" everywhere around me to people I know. Both city and rural areas have their pros and cons, but you will find ignorant, annoying, stupid people everywhere. Luckily for us, we have the capability to choose so we can focus on people we like and try to ignore (I know how difficult that can be) the idiots. Unfortunately sometimes you will run into a lady with a brand new Suburban/Tahoe, but that's life. The most important part, like you mentioned, is "live and get along".

A couple of days ago at our cabin. On our quads with neice on the back with my wife. We start down this trail that hasn't been used for a couple of years but hooks up to a major trail, near our place. A woman rides over on her bicycle, with no helmet on, asking me if this is a new trail. I reply "no". She then asks me if I know the fine for tracking over grasslands. I replied, "you're damn right I do".
That's pretty ruthless, it is hard to take lip at any time, let alone by a know-it-all on your own property uninvited...