$173 later.

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
No, not for speeding but a "friendly" reminder to slow down and totally move over to the next lane, when you see a police vehicle with its blue and red lights on at the side of the road.
I was informed by the LEO that "Yes, I did slow down" but "No, I didn't move over to the next lane". My request for getting only half the ticket (I did it only half wrong/right) got ignored.
It was obviously the target for the day in Kamloops, because one after the other got pulled over on both sides of the High Way. I totally agree with the rule but it sucks that I had to pay for the "reminder". :disapproval:

Dudette

No, not for speeding but a "friendly" reminder to slow down and totally move over to the next lane, when you see a police vehicle with its blue and red lights on at the side of the road.
I was informed by the LEO that "Yes, I did slow down" but "No, I didn't move over to the next lane". My request for getting only half the ticket (I did it only half wrong/right) got ignored.
It was obviously the target for the day in Kamloops, because one after the other got pulled over on both sides of the High Way. I totally agree with the rule but it sucks that I had to pay for the "reminder". :disapproval:
I'm sure you'll remember to do it (the right way) next time.......but it sucks!!

LegalAlien

Super Moderator
I'm sure you'll remember to do it (the right way) next time.......but it sucks!!
The funny part is, I always give everybody else on the high way: cyclists, people that walk, hitchhikers, broken down vehicles, dogs, cats, ambulance and police, lots of extra room when I am in my truck. I like it how, in our metropolis of Clearwater, the officer in the cop-car sticks up his/her hand to thank you when you move over for them.
But this time, when I am on a skinny bike and I do not move over enough, I have to pay right away. :banghead:

jafkaf81

Motorcycles should be exempt from this as long as they stay on the far side of the lane ........... I am writing somebody somethin' :rtfm: