Thread: new rider in Courtenay

Default new rider in Courtenay

well, maybe not quite new, but may as well be.. have ridden once in 17 years, so i decided it was time, went and got my L back, and bought a Vulcan 900 and just waiting for some friends to take me out and ride and prep for the MST

Hi.

I'm not sure how you joined up.. I've had friends trying to join for months now and couldn't. I had to send unsuccessful attempts to message the admin and no answer because there is something wrong with the signing up form..

Anyway..
    Good luck on the new ride.. I hope you enjoy.. There are other groups on the Island, Motorcycle groups Vancouver Island..
    I lived in Courtenay for 17 years.. lived on 16th St by the school . Most of the people I use to hang with are still there. I get back there at least once a year.

Slow and steady wins the race. So don't be in a hurry. Riding is a lot different now than what it use to be.
    CRF 250 Dual Sport
    250 Virago
    1300 V Star T
    1900 Stratoliner S
    New Ride ?

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Hi.

I'm not sure how you joined up.. I've had friends trying to join for months now and couldn't. I had to send unsuccessful attempts to message the admin and no answer because there is something wrong with the signing up form..

Anyway..
    Good luck on the new ride.. I hope you enjoy.. There are other groups on the Island, Motorcycle groups Vancouver Island..
    I lived in Courtenay for 17 years.. lived on 16th St by the school . Most of the people I use to hang with are still there. I get back there at least once a year.

Slow and steady wins the race. So don't be in a hurry. Riding is a lot different now than what it use to be.
    ya, i keep getting a usergroup thing about primary group and such, its weird, lol

Thread Information