Thread: Hi all, I'm Kelly. I just joined today. I'm originally from Winterpeg, chuckle.

Default Hi all, I'm Kelly. I just joined today. I'm originally from Winterpeg, chuckle.

I've lived in the Lower Mainland since 1983-84.

I enjoy motorcycling immensely, tho I'm limited to being a passenger til I get my first bike & complete the safety training course.

As my first bike, I've my heart set on getting a Johnny Pag 300 Spyder - in pink, lol. But, alas, after deciding that this was/is the bike I want, I then discovered that no one seems to sell them here in BC anymore.

I haven't given-up the search yet, so if any of you know of anyone selling this make & model of bike, please let me know. Likewise, if you have any suggestions/ideas on where/how I can get one, again, please let me know.

I want a bike that's lightweight & I don't need high horsepower or cc's, which is why I chose this bike as the one I'd like to get.

Anyway, in the meantime, if anyone out there is going for a ride & would like company as a passenger, let me know.

I'm looking forward to meeting people from this community, attending events & of going on rides.

See you all soon.

Bye for now...

Hi welcome to BC riders. I had never heard of a Johnny Pag 300 Spyder so I did a quick Google search.
    Is this what you're after? Http://johnnypag.ca/motorcycles

Thread Information