Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New member welcome thread..

Default New member welcome thread..

Ive added this thread for all to introduce yourself....

Ill go first...

Hi all I am From Langley BC Canada. I started this site due to a lack of a friendly place dedicated to ALL BC motorcycle riders .... It is a sister site to Yamaha FZ6 Forum Community and is based on it

It doesnt matter how crappy a day I have had, all I have to do is put on my gear and go.... The world disappears... the FZ6 is my first bike.. Its a 2005 Galaxy Blue one.. (Yeah the blue ones are faster... Its not a rumor). I am an Engineer and currently work rebuilding crash damaged helicopters and general Helicopter maintenance..... Okay nuff about me... Who is next....

Dennis

Default hello

Old guy (50s) got back into biking after a few years away from it.
    Bought a new Bandit 650 last summer. Love it.
    Looking forward to meeting some sane but fun people to ride with.

I'm a bit older than that Borgnine kid at 62, but the same story.....Got back into motorcycling after a few decades away from the sport with a new 06 FZ6 and enjoying every minute of it. My wife says it's the craziest thing I've done in years, so there's validation for you.

Default Vstrom rider

I ride a V strom and love it! It would be nice to meet some other riders for day rides as the riding season is upon us.

I'm 14, so I'm in the middle of the age group.

I have a Multistrada.

I'm aging backwards though, so it's ok.

Default The seniors are taking over..........

I'm 51 (and a half). I started riding in Holland in the 70's on a 49cc Puch Skylark. Bought myself in the 80's a real motorcycle (Yamaha XV1000), traded that one for a Kawasaki GPZ 900r. Took the Kawi every year to the TT in Assen. Emigrated to Canada in '96 and bought my R1 in 2005. I live in Clearwater, 100 km North of Kamloops in beautiful Wells Gray Country.

I'm 36, I saw this site posted on BCSB. I've been riding since 2000 when I got a 650 Nighthawk, then a 750 shadow, then a 750 NH. I quickly outgrew the 750 NH and now I have an R1200RT which is better suited to the LD sport touring I prefer to do. I also commute daily on the RT which helps keep my senses tuned. Its good to see an all round motorcycle forum, here's hoping for much success!

robgixxer

Default Hey everyone

I ride a gsxr 750 in the south okanagan. Hope to meet new people to ride with in Okanagan area. I heard of this sight on Okanagan Sportbikes.com So i checked it out. The weather is getting better everyday. So anyway you all have a safe and fun rides this year. See you out there.

Admin2

Default Welcome 2

Hi all, I am also from Langley BC. I jumped on with Dennis as well to build a friendly forum that all bikers can be a part of.

I got on the bike 4 years ago and bought a Yamaha FZ6 2004. Now I've got the bug so bad I don't think I could be without one. I'm looking at getting a dual sport as well to do a bit of off roading. Looking forward to some future rides with some of you in the future.

Cheers!

Cliff

Default Dual purpose rider

Hi, I'm 34 living in Kelowna, I ride a dual purpose/touring GS1200, riding as much as I can around the province, just sold my street bike a R6 once I found I'm no longer hip enough to keep up with the young guys on that type of bike, so instead I bought a touring bike.

Thread Information