Thread: Lindby Linbar Highway Bar Install

Junior Member Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Default Lindby Linbar Highway Bar Install

Recently picked up a Lindby Linbar and installed it on my V Star 950. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bars.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	673.0 KB 
ID:	2553 The looks are pretty good but I don’t know about the feel yet. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Install_Bars.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	683.8 KB 
ID:	2554 It seems like it is a bit too far out to really get my feet up on them but will have to wait and see. My right foot kind of rests on top of the break which isn't to bad but the left side is a bit of a stretch. Hopefully it will feel better when I get going on a longer ride and out on the highway. The “O” rings move pretty easily too I found on the short ride I took it on after the install. The brake side frame mount is a bit of a weird fit too which I think I will have to keep an eye on, if you tighten it too far it slips of the frame and only holds on via the clutch side. Very easy install all in all, just thought I’d share.
    Last edited by verdo; 02-09-2017 at 01:41 PM.

3 months registered500 Experience Points

From what I just read about your engine guard .. and that's what they are actually with poor fasters to boot, but never the less, I never found many guards to be good foot rests or protect especially on the cheap side of town.

There are lots of options adding hwy pegs, comfort only goes as far as the pocket allows, or in some cases, the ol' lady, hehe

Cheer'z
    FrogDogz Ridez

-
    Google +
    - YouTube

3 months registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Quote Originally Posted by FrogDog View Post
    I never found many guards to be good foot rests or protect especially on the cheap side of town.
    They seemed to be sold with the idea that they would add a bit of "leg room" if you will but doesn't seem to be the case. The pockets are getting to the end of their allowance these days...

Thread Information