Thread: New here and to riding!

Default New here and to riding!

Hey everyone!

So I Purchased a bike last year at the tail end of the riding season. Specifically a 2014 950cc Yamaha Star Bolt. Its a great bike and I love to ride it but unfortunately I am stuck with my learners and no one to ride with. I joined these forums in the hopes to find other bike enthusiasts near me who if willing of course can ride with me and teach me the finer points of riding. Not only that it would be nice to meet some lasting friends. Thanks for reading and of course stay safe out there.

Jake

Junior Member Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Hi Jake, welcome to the site.

3 months registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Default New to here aswell

Hi Jake,
    I'm also new to this forum and don't really know how to navigate it yet but stumbled on this post.
    I also have a yamaha, bought a 2010 v star 950, after upgrading from a suzuki dr650, great bike! I only have one other buddy who rides and he only just got his bike at the very end of the season too, I think we only got out twice together. I'm also looking for some people with common interest to do some rides with, learn more about taking care of the bike as well as some customisation of it, just ordered some parts today.

3 months registered500 Experience Points

If you guys would like to ride and see some of the lower mainland's Fraser Valley back roads, learning great group ride techniques, safety and enjoying some twisty turns with views to share amongst others.. let me know

I can make some certain weekend times up to at least May end

Cheer'z
    Froggy
    FrogDogz Ridez

-
    Google +
    - YouTube

3 months registeredTagger Second Class500 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

I'll be looking to get out on the road here in a couple weeks hopefully... once my schedule stabilizes.. tend to have sunday Monday off we'll be in touch

Hi guys im new to the forum as well.
    Im pretty similar to Jake, currently on learners looking for experienced riders to ride with.

Had cbr1000 before and done the MST years ago but its expired so need to redo the class 6 process.

I am looking to pick up this bike mid may would be awesome to ride with you guys.

Thread Information