Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New member welcome thread..

Hey, I am 38, live in Surrey and looking to meet people to ride with.
    I work on call so hard to join in on group rides. Figure the more people I meet the better chance of someone to ride with when I can. I ride an 03 CBR600RR.
    Last edited by REAPER; 04-02-2009 at 08:22 AM.

robgixxer

Default welcome

welcome aboard Reaper

Default Hi

Hi everyone, I live in Hope and ride both street and dirt bike. I been riding a long time as I am 41. My main mistress is a 2006 FZ1 and the other is a kdx220. One thats clean and sexy and the other that does not mind getting dirty. I seen this site on the BCSB.

For any of you that ride the canyon (#1) it is rough in stops near Lytton both sides. Otherwise, it was pretty good shape. I had to go up to Clinton for business and boy did that ride make me miss my bike.

Super Moderator Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Blog Entries

Hi FZ4evr,

Welcome to you and your dirty mistress.......

"Teach me to do it myself" Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952)

BC Riders Member # 20

Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Hi, I'm Stiletto, from Maple Ridge. I ride an 07 GSXR600.

Not sure I'll be around much.. while I do enjoy meeting local riders, I don't enjoy the T and A avatars some guys like to use. Sozzard, I do find them offensive.. put a pic of your bike there dude.

I'm guessing.. not all females feel this way.. but think.. would you want to be on a forum with a bunch of avatars of men's packages?

I wonder how many women check out the site and then just leave cos of it.
    Last edited by Stiletto; 03-12-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Created Album picturesThree FriendsOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Quote Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post

Not sure I'll be around much.. while I do enjoy meeting local riders, I don't enjoy the T and A avatars some guys like to use. Sozzard, I do find them offensive.. put a pic of your bike there dude.

I'm guessing.. not all females feel this way.. but think.. would you want to be on a forum with a bunch of avatars of men's packages?

I am a woman and I've been on this site for a bit now. While I share your dislike for some of the avatars.....I choose to focus on what the boys have to say (post). Much better way to "judge" the dude......(if I was here to judge anyone....that is).

I go on BCSB and there is also use of this kind of avatar. While the ladies are in much greater numbers on the road as riders you have to keep in mind that it is still a "men's world".....I hate to think that way but I've been evolving in this set up for many many years and just appreciate the guys who are not "like all the others" in the crowd.
    But of course if it becomes to offensive WE always have the choice to move on..........

Stick around........you might get surprised by the content not the look.!!!

By the way...I too ride a gixxer.....750. And....I'M ONE OF THE BOYS!!!

Awards:
    Posting Award
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post

Hi Stiletto welcome to the site.
    Like Dudette said (unfortunately) motorcycling is still mostly a "men's world" and the first thing that came to my mind when I saw your user name proofs that again. I thought: "Hey, "stiletto", I just bought myself a brand new titanium Stiletto hammer, this guy knows his tools, he must have one too." Then I read your post and realized you're a female, so it's not a hammer. Or......am I being sexist now because your "stiletto" is not revering to high heels at all but to a knife, or even.........a hammer?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are no T-avatars on this site and only one B(um)-avatar. And I have never seen any disrespect, in threads or posts on this site, towards any of the female members. I do encourage you, and the other ladies on this forum, to bring some "piss and vinegar" to the site when needed (in pics, avatars or words).
    Having said that, I do hope we will see you "around much" .

BC Riders Member # 20

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Quote Originally Posted by LegalAlien View Post
    Hi Stiletto welcome to the site.
    Like Dudette said (unfortunately) motorcycling is still mostly a "men's world" and the first thing that came to my mind when I saw your user name proofs that again. I thought: "Hey, "stiletto", I just bought myself a brand new titanium Stiletto hammer, this guy knows his tools, he must have one too." Then I read your post and realized you're a female, so it's not a hammer. Or......am I being sexist now because your "stiletto" is not revering to high heels at all but to a knife, or even.........a hammer?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are no T-avatars on this site and only one B(um)-avatar. And I have never seen any disrespect, in threads or posts on this site, towards any of the female members. I do encourage you, and the other ladies on this forum, to bring some "piss and vinegar" to the site when needed (in pics, avatars or words).
    Having said that, I do hope we will see you "around much" .

Funny you would think of a hammer.......

But then again Stiletto....aren't you "placing" yourself in a "cliche" type of place with such a name??? Just a little food for thoughts.......

Awards:
    Posting Award
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dudette View Post
    Funny you would think of a hammer.......
    If I had been the aggressive punk type I would have thought of a cool, sharp, big knife, but I'm not that tough a guy so I was thinking of a $150 - $300 hammer.
    That's what I use to bash someones head in .

BC Riders Member # 20

Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Quote Originally Posted by LegalAlien View Post
    If I had been the aggressive punk type I would have thought of a cool, sharp, big knife, but I'm not that tough a guy so I was thinking of a $150 - $300 hammer.
    That's what I use to bash someones head in .

Does it work good??? I might have to "borrow" it........

Thread Information