View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. ICBC Insurance Rates

My name is Darryl Smith and I live in Parksville, BC. I recently moved here from Alberta and was quite shocked at the price of motorcycle insurance we pay in BC.
    I have therefore decided to see if we can get this changed where we pay a more reasonable rate like the majority of Canada.
    I recently had a article published in the “ Province Newspaper” and felt a petition may help the cause. I am sending out this form hoping the clubs, retailers , repair shops and motorcycle riders in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. new looking bike and better looking bike with more K or older, uglier and less K

I have 2 options. i want a yamaha r6, preferably 2003-04, but the one i can afford has 56,xxx Kilometers on it, but it look clean and is sharp, also the 2003's and up are fuel injected. or do i buy a 2001 r6 with 20,xxx less K's but its not as nice and is carbs
    Tags: yamaha, yzfr6 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Important Court Decision Coming Down at 3pm Today

Quote Originally Posted by BCCOM View Post
    Decision regarding improper highway signage and road construction for motorcyclists to come down today May 25th, 2012 at 3pm

Media Release

Today at 3 pm a court decision regarding improper signage and road construction for motorcyclisits will be announced at the Vancouver Law Courts. The suit is William Dirk Van Tent vs the City of Abbotsford, Her Majesty the Queen in the Right of the Province British Columbia as represented be the Ministry of Transportation and Highways,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Important Court Decision Coming Down at 3pm Today

Quote Originally Posted by BCCOM View Post
    Decision regarding improper highway signage and road construction for motorcyclists to come down today May 25th, 2012 at 3pm

Media Release

Today at 3 pm a court decision regarding improper signage and road construction for motorcyclisits will be announced at the Vancouver Law Courts. The suit is William Dirk Van Tent vs the City of Abbotsford, Her Majesty the Queen in the Right of the Province British Columbia as represented be the Ministry of Transportation and Highways,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog, bloggers blogging....

Okay fellow Riders, I admit I'm new to this. I never blogged before, I don't Tweet, don't do Facebook or MySpace, I typ with two fingers and use my computer for Solitaire.
    How does this work and what is the difference with starting an ordinary thread or posting up? What can I expect now I officially have entered this mysterious world of Blog.
    Categories
    Uncategorized